• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Im getting this warning when I try to access Backend

rumi

Ive compared files and cant see what is wrong. Ive noticed though that when I configure my configure.php files that they keep switching back to what they were before I changed them.

Warning: main(includes/functions/general.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 70

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/general.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 70

Ive compared files and cant see what is wrong. Ive noticed though that when I configure my configure.php files that they keep switching back to what they were before I changed them.

Warning: main(includes/functions/general.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 70

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/functions/general.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 70

Dah! I figured it out. I had altered the filename of admin/includes/functions/general.php so that I could compare it.

Archived