• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does anyone have the language.myd/myi files?

MHX

Hi, I was clever enough to enter a new language as default before adding the appropriate files. Also I entered the full path instead of just the subdir name, and of course it all crashed.

Now I get the "line 288" message as described by others and cannot access either the shop nor the admin, editing the myd-file manually did me no good either (big surprise there). I´ve seen the solution by resetting the variables using phpmyadmin but I don´t have the pw for the sql database and phpmyadmin also runs poorly on my windows machine.

Does anyone have the original myi/myd files (or any solution that works except reinstalling it all?). I cant find the files in the installation package.

Thanks a lot for any help!

PS the error message:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Funny, I thought almost everyone here would have these files? Well, after trying a number of things I tried reinstalling the whole thing, but then it wants me to reenter the password to the sql database and I dont have it (someone else did the first installation). So I guess thats it for today, the question above is now defunkt as it is now halfway into reinstallation ;-).

Archived