• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is this possible?

Nas&Nas

Hi there,

When it comes to oscommerce I'm quite a newbie. I think I managed allright to configure the template that I bought of http://www.templatemonster.com/ to suit my needs, but there's one more tiny thing that I'd like to see changed and I wonder if it's possible.

I already searched this forum and the contributions but nothing came up.

On my site http://www.nasnas.nl I sell funny t-shirts. And the pictures in the search results and in the product info are the same as the large picture that appears in the pop-up. What I would like is to be able to upload a close-up of the print on the t-shirts that would show up in the search results and product info and upload another picture that would appear when you click ' click to enlarge'. So basicly I want to upload 2 pictures per product; one for the product info and another for in the pop up.

Is this possible? Are there any contributions that do this? Is there somewhere where you can submit ideas for contributions? Are there people who can do this (I'm willing to pay if neccesary) .

Thanks already.

Nasier

Nas&Nas

I can help you. If you want I can install extra images contribution + AJAX image pop-up (this is not available in contribution section).

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Archived