• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

please point me in the right direction re checkout

elaineella61

Hi, Please reply and do not flame me...lol. I have searched and tried the search box for this message board, but no joy. All I want to know is: In checkout where there are options for shipping and payments, when an option is chosen the other is blanked (whited) out.

I have a problem with the shipping, as I only have one option for that and it is blanked out by some screen (I am having problems explaining this!!...lol). I can only see the price if I high light it with my mouse, but customers are not going to do that. I know they will see the cost of shipping in the sub total, but I would like them to see it before then.

Basicaly I want rid of it, I have tried various files and nothing seems to work. Can you point me to the solution. That is if I have explained it ok...lol

Cheers

Elaine

Hi, Please reply and do not flame me...lol. I have searched and tried the search box for this message board, but no joy. All I want to know is: In checkout where there are options for shipping and payments, when an option is chosen the other is blanked (whited) out.

I have a problem with the shipping, as I only have one option for that and it is blanked out by some screen (I am having problems explaining this!!...lol). I can only see the price if I high light it with my mouse, but customers are not going to do that. I know they will see the cost of shipping in the sub total, but I would like them to see it before then.

Basicaly I want rid of it, I have tried various files and nothing seems to work. Can you point me to the solution. That is if I have explained it ok...lol

Cheers

Elaine

A url may help. Can't make any sense out of what you wrote.

Archived