• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Directory

SnowWolf

I did something very stupid...I uploaded the catalog folder and not the contents then set everything up. I did copy the contents of the folder and then reload it to the main directory. My problem is that it still refers to the catalog folder to do everything. I can't seem to find where to change the directory in the Administration console. Anyone have any ideas?

*sigh* I did that and it did not seem to work. Most likely I edited the wrong thing or set it to the wrong address. Either way since I have not added any products yet I just copied my images and stylesheet then scrapped the DB and reinstalled it.

*sigh* I did that and it did not seem to work. Most likely I edited the wrong thing or set it to the wrong address. Either way since I have not added any products yet I just copied my images and stylesheet then scrapped the DB and reinstalled it.

Ever since I have done the above it has been stuck on the following:

"The database structure is now being imported. Please be patient during this procedure."

I have stopped it and started it several times. I checked the database and it has written all of needed tables but still it hangs on this first step. I have tried it in both FF and IE.

Archived