• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout price=0.00

At order confirmation, the item prices are 0.00 yet the shipping pricing shows fine. Prices also show up everywhere else in the site and the administator.

I have checked the language/currency files and all seems to be correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

At order confirmation, the item prices are 0.00 yet the shipping pricing shows fine. Prices also show up everywhere else in the site and the administator.

I have checked the language/currency files and all seems to be correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes and just checked again. I only have one tax class.

Just to clarify also, the tax is working, just on the shipping price. In the checkout confirmation, I get a subtotal of 0, but the shipping, tax and grand total shows fine.

Hope that helps.

The code that displays the price is the following:

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";

You may check if you code is modified somehow.

The code that displays the price is the following:

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";

You may check if you code is modified somehow.

Nope, exactly the same. I also compared it with the latest OSC download.

As I'm out of ideas now, it's time to start debugging...

First step is to look if there are any prices set. Try this and tell me what happens

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">'. $order->products[$i]['final_price'] .' '. $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";

at one point, something wasn't getting the prices to my shopping cart or anything either, so I had to put in a new index.php file as this was where the problem lied. Maybe try checking that file? Your problem may not be the same as mine though...?? Just trying to help!!

at one point, something wasn't getting the prices to my shopping cart or anything either, so I had to put in a new index.php file as this was where the problem lied. Maybe try checking that file? Your problem may not be the same as mine though...?? Just trying to help!!

Thanks Jenny but that didn't work. I copied a fresh version of index.php from the newest OSC download.

Archived