• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Customer Sort order

rickvv

I've looked for this, but can't find the code to change the sort order, in the customer admin module.

I'd like to be able to resort the customer list from alphabetical to 'account created'.

thanks for any advice,

rick

Interesting one and as I find the current list of no use I would also change to this as be nice to glance quickly at new accounts.

Suspect file is admin/customers.php and may be this part:

TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id " . $search . "order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname";

Think needs order by account created but I am not clever enough to produce correct syntax :lol:

Interesting one and as I find the current list of no use I would also change to this as be nice to glance quickly at new accounts.

Suspect file is admin/customers.php and may be this part:

TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id " . $search . "order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname";

Think needs order by account created but I am not clever enough to produce correct syntax :lol:

Hey, madcrazygirl -- that looks like it might be what I'm looking for. (I figured that file might be the one, I wasn't sure where the display/sort_by might be)

I'll play with syntax tonight and let you know!

thanks!!

rick

Hey, madcrazygirl -- that looks like it might be what I'm looking for. (I figured that file might be the one, I wasn't sure where the display/sort_by might be)

I'll play with syntax tonight and let you know!

thanks!!

rick

That file looks right, but I can't get the syntax right.

Any help, please?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just installed this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/223 and it worked fine - allows sorting of admin/customers.php by firstname, lastname or date account created.

PERFECT

Been trying to get this done for ages!

Tiger

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

Hi,

I just installed this http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/223 and it worked fine - allows sorting of admin/customers.php by firstname, lastname or date account created.

PERFECT

Been trying to get this done for ages!

Tiger

PERFECT!! INDEED!

Had this on my TODO list but it's been low priority compared to other things. Now you've saved me the trouble! Thank you very much indeed!

Cheers,

Steve

Porpoises are most happy when wet!

\ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _ \ _

Archived