• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR"

GOLEAFSGO

I INSTALLED STS 4.5.4 WITH THE UPDATE 4.5.5

I THEN INSTALLED IT THRU THE THE OSCOMMERCE ADMIN PANEL

THE LOOK OF THE STORE DIDNT CHANGE, I THEN WENT TO "DEFAULTS" AND CHANGED USE TAMPLTE TO TRUE & THEN I GOT THE FOLLWOING MSG ON MY SITE

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

SO NOW MY PAGE IS BLANK.

ANY IDEAS WHERE I WENT WRONG?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I INSTALLED STS 4.5.4 WITH THE UPDATE 4.5.5

I THEN INSTALLED IT THRU THE THE OSCOMMERCE ADMIN PANEL

THE LOOK OF THE STORE DIDNT CHANGE, I THEN WENT TO "DEFAULTS" AND CHANGED USE TAMPLTE TO TRUE & THEN I GOT THE FOLLWOING MSG ON MY SITE

500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

SO NOW MY PAGE IS BLANK.

ANY IDEAS WHERE I WENT WRONG?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Double Post...see response to your first post

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Double Post...see response to your first post

SORRY BILL

ALL THE FILES I USED ARE FROM THE ZIP EXTRACTION, I BASICALLY UPLOADED THEM WITH THE "OVERWRITE" FEATURE I DIDNT EVEN GO IN TO THE CODE. I DONT THINK COMPARING THE FILES IS GOING TO HELP ME MUCH HERE.

YOU THINK IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PERMISSIONS? I NOTICED ALL THE NEW FILES WERE 644 SO I AM CHANGING THEM TO 755

Edited by GOLEAFSGO

SORRY BILL

ALL THE FILES I USED ARE FROM THE ZIP EXTRACTION, I BASICALLY UPLOADED THEM WITH THE "OVERWRITE" FEATURE I DIDNT EVEN GO IN TO THE CODE. I DONT THINK COMPARING THE FILES IS GOING TO HELP ME MUCH HERE.

It could if you didn't upload them to the correct file(s)/folder(s)

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE