• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent help where is? catalog/includes/configure.php

loboestepario

Hello:

The file is the path that you have posted. Open up your osCommerce file and you will see a catalog file, then open the includes file and you will find the configure.php.

You can use a FTP to see all your file on your server. Down load the file you need to your computer and make the required changes. Make sure to have an unchanged copy as a back up. Always back up! Upload and you are done.

Mrs.Flyingv

Hello:

The file is the path that you have posted. Open up your osCommerce file and you will see a catalog file, then open the includes file and you will find the configure.php.

You can use a FTP to see all your file on your server. Down load the file you need to your computer and make the required changes. Make sure to have an unchanged copy as a back up. Always back up! Upload and you are done.

Mrs.Flyingv

THank you but I do not seem to have the catalog file is it in tools? is it in the administration?

THank you but I do not seem to have the catalog file is it in tools? is it in the administration?

i opened up the administration page;

then I have a few diferent options when I click on Catalog it just takes me to catalog choices for products.

If I go to file manager I do not have a catalog... I have includes but it does not open to be edited.

what am I doin wrong?

the file you are looking for isn't in your admin section. You have to open your actual folder with your files from wherever you saved it. The main level folder is called catalog. open that folder then continue to navigate. It's not something from your admin section on your site. It's the files that run your site. It's the files you downloaded to get osCommerce

Archived