• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

account file not working

zeeshank

hay,

i just started using oscommerce, i purchased a template and installed it, everything is working fine..but

when i try to make an account it always give error that some file is missin, same goes with checkout

its not finding the following files for some reason, but i saw and the files are in the directory.

checkout_shipping.php

create_account.php

login.php

can anyone please tell me what to do??

hay,

i just started using oscommerce, i purchased a template and installed it, everything is working fine..but

when i try to make an account it always give error that some file is missin, same goes with checkout

its not finding the following files for some reason, but i saw and the files are in the directory.

checkout_shipping.php

create_account.php

login.php

can anyone please tell me what to do??

is this really this hard that no one can do it??

The most common reason for those 3 parts to malfunction is if you said "Yes" to "SSL" at installation, but have no SSL certificate coverage.

When it errors out, look in the browser address window.

If the URL starts with https (NOTE THE "S"), and you haven't installed an SSL certificate - then there's the problem.

You'd need to edit your /catalog/includes/configure.php file and set SSL false.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived