• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Basic Layout

DRBComm

I am new to os Commerce. I have purchased a template and gotten it installed. It works in the browser and everything is fine... except, I now need to change layout items. I don't know which files to change. I need to change things like a phone number at the top of the page, and copyright info at the bottom. I am using Dreamweaver, and make the changes on the pages on the server, but the changes don't work.

I have modified the files in "Includes" called header.php and footer.php. Are there other files hiden someplace?

Help please.

I am new to os Commerce. I have purchased a template and gotten it installed. It works in the browser and everything is fine... except, I now need to change layout items. I don't know which files to change. I need to change things like a phone number at the top of the page, and copyright info at the bottom. I am using Dreamweaver, and make the changes on the pages on the server, but the changes don't work.

I have modified the files in "Includes" called header.php and footer.php. Are there other files hiden someplace?

Help please.

Click on basics for osd design below

Archived