• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_shipping.php login request when logged in

dkintheuk

Hi all,

I'm at a loss as to where is best begin with this one...

I have a site in test at the moment which is not working. Specifically, I get a problem when trying to checkout. You get presented with the message to choose the shipping method and then on pressing continue, you get the login screen.

What do people recommend?

The site is at Veritable Wines (please play and if you spot anything else not working i'd love to know) and please accept my apologies as I haven't amde all the main text have the correct background color (white) so you might have to highlight some of the textto make it readable!

Thanks everyone,

Rob.

Still stuck on this. I'm looking at the link under the continue button and it is back to checkout_shipping.php. Is that normal? Have i screwed this up?

I am using several contributions including the Minimum amount of order one and the Protx one (which seems to have it's own problems) and the one for Gift Vouchers... wonder if i've broken things by trying to add them and missed out wher they might colide with each other.

Any ideas out there?

OK - more to report - i've looked at the code in checkout_shipping.php and noticed that the continue button submits to itself... (of course DUH!)

also noticed this code near the top of ...

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

there is no other code that redirects from this page to the Login Page.

I can only assume therefore that when i am logged in there is an issue with the session that means it ain't found.

Does anyone recognise this behaviour? Is it a known bug?

I'll browse the forum some more to check what is to be found... please let me know if you can help.

OK,

Even more info... this might be where it all goes wrong...

My SESSION_SSL_ID is not getting set. I cannot see why. This seems to be why the whole thing is failing to operate correctly.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Rob.

Archived