• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Install Successful - Checkout/Download Not Finalizing

ksavage

I am new to osCommerce. I purchased a template. I think it's an old version 1.113 or something. The install and customization went well. The store is live, but in test mode. I followed everything to the letter. The only issue is that while the test credit card gets charged, the customer never gets to the final stretch--receiving the receipt and the download link to the product.

http://www.songcreatoronline.com

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

Kristi

kristi savage web design

www.kristisavagewebdesign.com

If you believe you can do it. You can.

Basically, once you get to the confirmation page and press confirm order, it loops back to the payment page instead of redirecting to the product download.

Thanks,

Kristi

kristi savage web design

www.kristisavagewebdesign.com

If you believe you can do it. You can.

• 1 month later...
Basically, once you get to the confirmation page and press confirm order, it loops back to the payment page instead of redirecting to the product download.

Thanks,

Kristi

did you set the url path correct?in product description.File need to be zipped(I think) in download dir.

• 1 month later...
did you set the url path correct?in product description.File need to be zipped(I think) in download dir.

I don't know for him, but:

1 i got in products attributes the filename of the target correctly uploaded in the download directory

2 it's zero weighted

3 paypal returns from successful payment and boom , no text, no download link, just a page telling me i will receive the item in 3-5 days :(

I try to get, but can't, it wrked 3 days ago, and almost sure i didn't change a thing... now i check and no more download links

I don't know for him, but:

1 i got in products attributes the filename of the target correctly uploaded in the download directory

2 it's zero weighted

3 paypal returns from successful payment and boom , no text, no download link, just a page telling me i will receive the item in 3-5 days :(

I try to get, but can't, it wrked 3 days ago, and almost sure i didn't change a thing... now i check and no more download links

MY problem is solved: in the catalog product attributes, you need not only the filename, you HAVE TO use 1 attribute too, so I put : downloaded / yes

Now it works

Archived