• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding fields to product pages

rocketpig

Is there a module out there that allows me to add fields into OSCommerce without coding the PHP myself?

For example, my store is selling widget A. Widget A comes in black, orange, and blue. Blue and orange are $20 while black is $25.

Is there a way to create fields in the product page that would allow for a dropdown menu that lets the customer select black, blue, or orange without having three different product pages?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a module out there that allows me to add fields into OSCommerce without coding the PHP myself?

For example, my store is selling widget A. Widget A comes in black, orange, and blue. Blue and orange are $20 while black is $25.

Is there a way to create fields in the product page that would allow for a dropdown menu that lets the customer select black, blue, or orange without having three different product pages?

Thanks in advance.

You can use the product attributes to do this, They are in admin under catalog\Products Attributes

Only thing is I am having problems with the products attributes. It all works fine but the subtotal and the shopping cart box seems to add the attribute price twice, yet when going through the checkout and getting to a payment processors page the price is correct.

Archived