• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I reslove this error?

cowcents

I just installed fedex direct. We have an existing account with fedex, I get this error.

No meter number was obtained, check configuration. Error 4058 : Invalid state code

I am (obviously) a newbie, I do not know what is meant with this , nor do I know what to do with the meter number??

I am form Canada and I was testing a purchase within Canada.....is that the problem?

Help would be greatly appreciated........

Thank you!

Chantal >_<

Edited by cowcents

I just installed fedex direct. We have an existing account with fedex, I get this error.

No meter number was obtained, check configuration. Error 124F : Required address field missing: Country

I am (obviously) a newbie, but I can't find a field to put a country in , nor do I know what to do with the meter number??

A. I'm pretty sure there is thread for that contribution in the General Contribution Support section (the section Shipping Modules was added pretty recently) so there is a good chance you can find the answer there or more people looking at it (subject of your post is not exactly clear about that).

B. Did you enter that information in admin->configuration->shipping/packaging? I know that is were UPSXML gets that info, so there is a good chance the FedEx contribution does that similarly.