• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OsCommerce with File Upload

Dear All

I uploaded oscommerce-2.2rc1 to my server, then changed the required files from file_feature-.77 to allow customers to upload photographs to be printed on various products.

I also used the necessary sql files included in the file_feature-.77 bundle to make changes to my database.

I then installed the files as per the instructions with 2.2rc1.

Everything seems to work apart from when I go to product attributes in admin.

I am presented with the following error message

1146 - Table 'hacssoftware_osc.TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES' doesn't exist

select products_options_types_id, products_options_types_name from TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES where language_id='1' order by products_options_types_id

[TEP STOP]

I have deleted everything including the database, and done it all over again, but I still can't get the thing running.

Can you help please?

Thanks

TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES' define in define tables file.You missed that step.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Please use phpmyadmin to check in database if you have a table by that name TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES ?

I haven't used this contribution - but then the error simply states that a particular table is not present in db.

If you run the query in phpmyadmin - you would get identical result. Identify what is the correct table name, and perhaps you have to modify define in define table for TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES to match real name for table.

cheers,

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Please use phpmyadmin to check in database if you have a table by that name TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES ?

I haven't used this contribution - but then the error simply states that a particular table is not present in db.

If you run the query in phpmyadmin - you would get identical result. Identify what is the correct table name, and perhaps you have to modify define in define table for TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPES to match real name for table.

cheers,

The table is there

Been through all the instructions again, and made sure that all the tables have been added/ammended as required.

I will delete eveything and have another go tonight. I'll keep a note of everything I do and any error messages.

Thanks and wish me luck!!!

Been through all the instructions again, and made sure that all the tables have been added/ammended as required.

I will delete eveything and have another go tonight. I'll keep a note of everything I do and any error messages.

Thanks and wish me luck!!!

Hoorah!!!

It works

The instructions that came with the file feature .77 ommitted to tell the thickies like me to add the two files database_tables.php.

Derrrrrr.

Anyway I have it working now, and can access the uploaded files through file manager. Fantastic.

Thanks for taking an interest guys

• 8 months later...

It doesnt work for me. I uploaded to a template. All files go in, i dont get any errors, however when i set the product attributes it just says text and doesnt give a box to enter the text. Same with file upload. Am i missing something?

I downloaded v.8 and got it running. anyone know of a script that when this image and text is uploaded it wil display on the tee shirt or mug before they add it to their cart?

Archived