• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Export orders into csv

dlan

Hello All,

Some of you are contacting me regarding the module with some problems to get the file. I then create this topic so all the community can help if someone else already had a problem related and managed to find a solution.

David

Do you know how to export orders? I can't figure it out? I posted a question but maybe I didn't ask the right one. I am using a drop shipping company that I need to download my orders to my computer and then send the file to them.

It has to contain all the customer's information in addition to the order details. Am I in the right spot to find out information on how to do that?

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Just posted a minor fix: in customers.php, the text

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');

should be

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_EXPORTORDERS . '</a>');

Fixes a small error in /catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php which causes the word 'Orders' to be shown twice in the Customers/Orders panel, with the bottom one activating the Export Orders function.

Replace

// BOF Export Orders to CSV

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');

// EOF Export Orders to CSV

with

// BOF Export Orders to CSV

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_EXPORTORDERS . '</a>');

// EOF Export Orders to CSV

Nice contribution dlan!

Hi Dlan

Thank you so much, great contribuition. One question, actually two. I need to adf the type of shipping (expedited or standard) and total of the order to the download. Any resources on how to do that?

Thanks a bunch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dlan

Thanks for the contribution, it's great, I just implemented it on our shop.

One question - is there a quick way to include the field names/table headers as part of the csv file?

Also, is there any way to add a currency option - so you can view the results in multiple currencies, or choose one currency to view all results in.

Thanks again - this will be a really useful contrib for us in months to come.

• 3 weeks later...

I have implemented the contrib, and I get all of the buyer's information but none of the items that they've purchased. And that's what i need, since I offer custom-made goods-- I need the order number, the item and all of the options.

Any ideas?

psst... wanna buy a wand?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dlan

Thank you so much, great contribuition. One question, actually two. I need to adf the type of shipping (expedited or standard) and total of the order to the download. Any resources on how to do that?

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,

Yes you can.In the export orders file, find the select query that selects the fields that should be exported. Just add the fields you want within the query (as long as they are in the same table. If this is not the case, you will have to join two tables). Then where you see "Queries 1" ... to 9 you can play with this to add the information you need.

Regarding your second question, I didn't really look into the file but you could add something like this that will display the number of exported orders on your page :

$reccount = (integer) mysql_query("Select COUNT(orders_id, date_purchased, customers_name, cc_owner, customers_company, customers_email_address, billing_street_address, billing_city, billing_state, billing_postcode, billing_country, customers_telephone, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode, delivery_country, cc_type, cc_number, cc_expires) from orders");

echo 'Number of exported records : $reccount' ;

David

I have implemented the contrib, and I get all of the buyer's information but none of the items that they've purchased. And that's what i need, since I offer custom-made goods-- I need the order number, the item and all of the options.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Normally you should get the description of the item. Have you modified in any way the exportorders.php?

David

Hi all,

I can not get the data to download to my desktop. I have no trouble with getting the XML export to download to my desktop. I note with that script they use a dataexport folder within the admin folder. This contains an xml file.

I have never had any success with the cache setup.

Would this have any bearing on my problem?

I am not a php programmer but use cut and paste plus trial and error to achieve results.

Regards,

peter_of_stirling

I'm sorry, I don't see that statement in the exportorders.php file. Would you mind telling me what it says, or the line number? Maybe I have the wrong contribution file?

I see 9 Queries

- Order Comments

- Order Sub-Total

- Tax

- Insurance

- Shipping

- Giftwrap

- Order Total

- Product Count

- List of Products Ordered

I just don't see anything on here to filter out by Order Staus. I only want to export out Orders that have been paid for, via paypal, and OSC logs all orders even if the customer doesn't complete the order process...

Thanks!

Hello, everyone.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but can someone tell me where the exported file is supposedly stored? I can't see anything anywhere on my site. When I run the script, after everything is said and done, I get a blank screen in my browser. Is this how this is supposed to work? Everyone else appears to have made it work properly. I don't know what I'm missing. The install seems fairly straight forward, so I just don't see what's wrong.

Thanks.

--------- UPDATE ---------

Nevermind. I was using an older version of the exportorders.php file. I downloaded the newest one and got the function working. Thanks to everyone who made this contrib! It will save me a ton of work.

Edited by Schadeboy

Brian (Schadeboy) Schade

CIO and Webmaster

Twilight Teez, LLC

"Camping is nature's way of promoting the hotel industry."

-Dave Barry

Okay, another thing. Now that I have the file exported, I need to include the attributes associted with our orders. Any way of doing this?

Also, I too would like to see column headers in the exported file. This would be extremely helpful.

Brian (Schadeboy) Schade

CIO and Webmaster

Twilight Teez, LLC

"Camping is nature's way of promoting the hotel industry."

-Dave Barry

Hi Schadeboy

I note that you have succeeded!

I am still not having any thing download.

Which latest version are you using - is it the one with dropdown lists? If so, yes my orders do show both order no and date. I select a number of them but when I press Export to CSV the routine seems to run whilst the green bar is open at the bottom of the screen. It then throws me right out of /admin and brings me back to the admin log in screen.

I am not a php programmer and if I experiment I only seem to make matters worse.

I have also tried with several other contributions supposodly producing CSV also without success.

The only one that works is on http://www.mt-soft.com.ar/2007/07/02/php-script-mysqldump/.

This seems to use ob gzhandler instead of Generate CSV.

I am not clever enough to know how to adapt the ob gzhandler approach to David's script.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

peter_of_stirling

Hello, everyone.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but can someone tell me where the exported file is supposedly stored? I can't see anything anywhere on my site. When I run the script, after everything is said and done, I get a blank screen in my browser. Is this how this is supposed to work? Everyone else appears to have made it work properly. I don't know what I'm missing. The install seems fairly straight forward, so I just don't see what's wrong.

Thanks.

--------- UPDATE ---------

Nevermind. I was using an older version of the exportorders.php file. I downloaded the newest one and got the function working. Thanks to everyone who made this contrib! It will save me a ton of work.

Hi,

Simply by changing the orderby statement in your sql query in the exportorders.php file.

David

I have 2 exportorders.php

catalog\admin\includes\languages\english\exportorders.php

catalog\admin\exportorders.php

which one to edit?

Can anyone tell me this statement?

I have so many unpaid orders. I just wanna export paid PROCESSING status orders.

I am a dummy. I can't figure out what dlan said.

after 3 hours of trying. I added a order status colum after orders Id.

After export to excel. I delete orders not in Processing status. it worked.

here is what I have done:

open catalog\admin\exportorders.php

-------lines 115,119,123,127----------

after orders_id, add orders_status,

----line 136---------------

after $Orders_id = $row_orders["orders_id"];

add $Orders_status = $row_orders["orders_status"];

----line 275----------------

after $csv_output .= $Orders_id . "," ;

add $csv_output .= $Orders_status . "," ;

one thing I want to mention. in excel sheet pending shows as 1, processing shows as 2.

I dont know how to show the acctual word in steady of numbers.

Hi David,

I am still trying to make your efforts work.

I have even installed it on to another clean domain without any success!

Conversely, the latest contribution of export customers worked without me needing to do any changes apart from those recommended.

Admittedly, that requires far less filtering than the full extraction of orders.

I note that with that code it starts with if (!_POST['submit']) instead of if (!$submitted || $submitted !=1)

and concludes with :-

header("Content-Type: application/force-download\n");

header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=exportsname_" . date("Ymd") . ".txt");

header("Pragma: no-cache");

header("Expires: 0");

echo $csv_output;

die();

}

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');

//function main

?>

I have tried applying some of these different ideas to your code - but still without success.

Any further ideas as to why I can not make it work will be appreciated!!

Regards,

peter_of_stirling

Hi David,

I am still trying to make your efforts work.

I have even installed it on to another clean domain without any success!

Conversely, the latest contribution of export customers worked without me needing to do any changes apart from those recommended.

Admittedly, that requires far less filtering than the full extraction of orders.

I note that with that code it starts with if (!_POST['submit']) instead of if (!$submitted || $submitted !=1)

and concludes with :-

header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=exportsname_" . date("Ymd") . ".txt");

header("Pragma: no-cache");

header("Expires: 0");

echo $csv_output;

die();

}

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');

//function main

?>

I have tried applying some of these different ideas to your code - but still without success.

Any further ideas as to why I can not make it work will be appreciated!!

Regards,

peter_of_stirling

I added this:

$submitted = $HTTP_POST_VARS['submitted'];

before:

if (!$submitted || $submitted != 1)

and now it processes, but the output is directly to the internet explorer screen. Along with that each order prints about 3 or 4 times into the window which makes for a big mess.

If I can't get it working it's on to searching for another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have installed the Export all data to csv file version 2.2 and this works just fine. Can export orders and change what i should export.

But i have one question about it, when i export it i get all in one row.

Sow if the customer has 5 products on their order i get this on one line.

Does anyone of you now how i can make the export make a new line for each product on the order?

like this

Ordernumber Productid

1 120020

1 120021

1 120022

Hope that someone can help me with this.

And also a happy new year to everyone

-Thomas

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, now I tried installing this contrib and am having problems getting it to download to my desktop as well. I used the most recent script and installed all thepatches. I am using RC2, don't know if that could be the problem? Looks like it works though, doesn't do anything weird, just seems the generate csv is not working...

Hi, I'm hoping to get this contribution to work, however, when I use it, it only exports the customer contact information, and none of the order data (products info) is saved to the csv file. Here is my exportorders.php file. Any ideas?

<?php
/*
 $Id: exportorders.php,v 1.1 April 21, 2006 Harris Ahmed $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2004 Oscommerce

Use this module on your own risk. I will be updating a new one soon. This template is used to create
 the csv export for Ideal Computer Systems Accounting Software
*/

define('FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS', 'exportorders.php');

require('includes/application_top.php'); 
require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS);

// Check if the form is submitted
if (!$submitted || $submitted != 1)
{
?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
       <!-- left_navigation //-->
       <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
       <!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
     </table></td>
   <!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
       <tr>
         <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
               <td class="pageHeading" align="right"></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
       </tr>
       <!-- first ends // -->
       <tr>
         <td><table border="0" style="font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_form('exportorders', FILENAME_EXPORTORDERS); ?>

<table border="0" style="font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;" cellpadding="3">
                     <tr>
                       <td><?php echo INPUT_START; ?></td>
                       <td><!-- input name="start" size="5" value="<?php echo $start; ?>"> -->
                         <?php
   	                    $orders_list_query = tep_db_query("SELECT orders_id, date_purchased FROM orders ORDER BY orders_id");
  							$orders_list_array = array();
						$orders_list_array[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => '---');
  						    while ($orders_list = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_list_query)) {
  					        $orders_list_array[] = array('id' => $orders_list['orders_id'],
                                      'text' => $orders_list['orders_id']." - ".tep_date_short($orders_list['date_purchased']));
						}  

echo '  ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('start', $orders_list_array, (isset($_GET['orders_id']) ? $_GET['orders_id'] : ''), 'size="1"') . '   ';

?></td>
                     </tr>
                     <tr>
                       <td><?php echo INPUT_END; ?></td>
                       <td><!-- <input name="end" size="5" value="<?php echo $end; ?>"> -->
                         <?php 
					echo '  ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('end', $orders_list_array, (isset($_GET['orders_id']) ? $_GET['orders_id'] : ''), 'size="1"') . '   ';
					?></td>
                     </tr>
                     <tr>
                       <td> </td>
                       <td><input type="submit" value="<?php echo INPUT_VALID; ?>"></td>
                     </tr>
                   </table>
                   <input type="hidden" name="submitted" value="1">
                 </form></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td><?php echo INPUT_DESC; ?></td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td> </td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td> </td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
       </tr>
     </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>
<?php
}
// submitted so generate csv if the form is submitted
else
{
generatecsv($start, $end);
}

// generates csv file from $start order to $end order, inclusive
function generatecsv($start, $end)
{

// Patch dlan
// if both fields are empty we select all orders
if ($start=="" && $end=="") {
$orders = tep_db_query("SELECT orders_id, date_purchased, customers_name, cc_owner, customers_company, customers_email_address, billing_street_address, billing_city, billing_state, billing_postcode, billing_country, customers_telephone, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode, delivery_country, cc_type, cc_number, cc_expires 
FROM orders ORDER BY orders_id"); 
// if $start is empty we select all orders up to $end
} else if($start=="" && $end!="") {
$orders = tep_db_query("SELECT orders_id, date_purchased, customers_name, cc_owner, customers_company, customers_email_address, billing_street_address, billing_city, billing_state, billing_postcode, billing_country, customers_telephone, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode, delivery_country, cc_type, cc_number, cc_expires 
FROM orders WHERE orders_id <= $end ORDER BY orders_id"); 
// if $end is empty we select all orders from $start
} else if($start!="" && $end=="") {
FROM orders WHERE orders_id >= $start ORDER BY orders_id");
// if both fields are filed in we select orders betwenn $start and $end
} else {
FROM orders WHERE orders_id >= $start AND orders_id <= $end ORDER BY orders_id");
}
//patch

//$csv_output ="\n";
while ($row_orders = mysql_fetch_array($orders)) { //start one loop

$Orders_id = $row_orders["orders_id"];
$Date1 = $row_orders["date_purchased"];
//list($Date, $Time) = explode (' ',$Date1);
$Date = date('m/d/Y', strtotime($Date1));
$Time= date('H:i:s', strtotime($Date1));
$Name_On_Card1 = $row_orders["customers_name"]; 
$Name_On_Card = filter_text($Name_On_Card1);// order changed
list($First_Name,$Last_Name) = explode(', ',$Name_On_Card1); // order changed
$Company = filter_text($row_orders["customers_company"]);
$email = filter_text($row_orders["customers_email_address"]);
$Billing_Address_1 = filter_text($row_orders["billing_street_address"]);
$Billing_Address_2 = "";
$Billing_City = filter_text($row_orders["billing_city"]);
$Billing_State = filter_text($row_orders["billing_state"]);
$Billing_Zip = filter_text($row_orders["billing_postcode"]);
$Billing_Country = str_replace("(48 Contiguous Sta", "", $row_orders["billing_country"]);
$Billing_Phone = filter_text($row_orders["customers_telephone"]);
$ShipTo_Name1 = $row_orders["delivery_name"];
$ShipTo_Name = filter_text($ShipTo_Name1); // order changed
list($ShipTo_First_Name,$ShipTo_Last_Name) = explode(', ',$ShipTo_Name1); // order changed
$ShipTo_Company = filter_text($row_orders["delivery_company"]);
$ShipTo_Address_1 = filter_text($row_orders["delivery_street_address"]);
$ShipTo_Address_2 = "";
$ShipTo_City = filter_text($row_orders["delivery_city"]);
$ShipTo_State = filter_text($row_orders["delivery_state"]);
$ShipTo_Zip = filter_text($row_orders["delivery_postcode"]);
$ShipTo_Country = str_replace("(48 Contiguous Sta", "", $row_orders["delivery_country"]);
$ShipTo_Phone = "";
$Card_Type = $row_orders["cc_type"];
$Card_Number = $row_orders["cc_number"];
$Exp_Date = $row_orders["cc_expires"];
$Bank_Name = "";
$Gateway  = "";
$AVS_Code = "";
$Transaction_ID = "";
$Order_Special_Notes = "";
// --------------------    QUERIES 1  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_status_history for comments
$orders_status_history = tep_db_query("select comments from orders_status_history
where orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_status_history = tep_db_fetch_array($comments);
while($row_orders_status_history = mysql_fetch_array($orders_status_history)) {
// end //

$Comments = filter_text($row_orders_status_history["comments"]);

}
// --------------------    QUERIES 2  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_subtotal
$orders_subtotal = tep_db_query("select value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_subtotal' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_subtotal = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_subtotal);
while($row_orders_subtotal = mysql_fetch_array($orders_subtotal)) {
// end //
$Order_Subtotal = filter_text($row_orders_subtotal["value"]);
}
// --------------------    QUERIES 3  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_tax
$orders_tax = tep_db_query("select value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_tax' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_tax = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_tax);
while($row_orders_tax = mysql_fetch_array($orders_tax)) {
// end //
$Order_Tax = filter_text($row_orders_tax["value"]);
}
// --------------------    QUERIES 4  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_Insurance
$orders_insurance = tep_db_query("select value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_insurance' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_insurance = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_insurance);
while($row_orders_insurance = mysql_fetch_array($orders_insurance)) {
// end //
$Order_Insurance = filter_text($row_orders_insurance["value"]);
}
$Tax_Exempt_Message = "";
// --------------------    QUERIES 5  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_Shipping
$orders_shipping = tep_db_query("select title, value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_shipping' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_shipping = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_shipping);
while($row_orders_shipping = mysql_fetch_array($orders_shipping)) {
// end //
$Order_Shipping_Total = $row_orders_shipping["value"];
$Shipping_Method = filter_text($row_orders_shipping["title"]); // Shipping method from query 5
}
// --------------------    QUERIES 6  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_Residential Del Fee (Giftwrap)
$orders_residential_fee = tep_db_query("select value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_giftwrap' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_residential_fee = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_residential_fee);
while($row_orders_residential_fee = mysql_fetch_array($orders_residential_fee)) {
// end //
$Small_Order_Fee = $row_orders_residential_fee["value"];
}
////////////////////////////////////
$Discount_Rate = "";
$Discount_Message  = "";
$CODAmount  = "";
// --------------------    QUERIES 7  ------------------------------------//
//Orders_Total
$orders_total = tep_db_query("select value from orders_total
where class = 'ot_total' and orders_id = " . $Orders_id);
//$row_orders_total = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_total);
while($row_orders_total = mysql_fetch_array($orders_total)) {
// end //
$Order_Grand_Total = $row_orders_total["value"];
}
// --------------------    QUERIES 8  ------------------------------------//
//Products COunt
$orders_count = tep_db_query("select count(products_quantity) as o_count from orders_products
//$row_orders_total = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_total);
while($row_orders_count = mysql_fetch_array($orders_count)) {
// end //
$Number_of_Items = $row_orders_count[0]; // used array to show the number of items ordered
}
//
$Shipping_Weight = "";
$Coupon_Code = "";
$Order_security_msg = "";
$Order_Surcharge_Amount = "";
$Order_Surcharge_Something = "";
$Affiliate_code = "";
$Sentiment_message = "";
$Checkout_form_type = "";
$Card_CVV_value = $row_orders["cvvnumber"];
$future1  = "";
$future2 = "";
$future3 = "";
$future4 = "";
$future5 = "";
$future6 = "";
$future7 = "";
$future8 = "";
$future9 = "";
// csv settings
$CSV_SEPARATOR = ",";
$CSV_NEWLINE = "\r\n";
$csv_output .= $Orders_id . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Date . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Time . "," ;
$csv_output .= $First_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Last_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Name_On_Card . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Company . "," ;
$csv_output .= $email . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_Address_1 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_Address_2 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_City . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_State . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_Zip . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_Country . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Billing_Phone . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_First_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Last_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Company . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Address_1 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Address_2 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_City . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_State . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Zip . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Country . "," ;
$csv_output .= $ShipTo_Phone . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Card_Type . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Card_Number . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Exp_Date . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Bank_Name . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Gateway . "," ;
$csv_output .= $AVS_Code . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Transaction_ID . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Special_Notes . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Comments . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Subtotal . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Tax . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Insurance . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Tax_Exempt_Message . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Shipping_Total . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Small_Order_Fee . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Discount_Rate . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Discount_Message . "," ;
$csv_output .= $CODAmount . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Grand_Total . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Number_of_Items . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Shipping_Method . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Shipping_Weight . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Coupon_Code . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_security_msg . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Surcharge_Amount . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Order_Surcharge_Something . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Affiliate_code . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Sentiment_message . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Checkout_form_type . "," ;
$csv_output .= $Card_CVV_value . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future1 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future2 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future3 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future4 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future5 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future6 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future7 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future8 . "," ;
$csv_output .= $future9 ;
// --------------------    QUERIES 9  ------------------------------------//
//Get list of products ordered
$orders_products = tep_db_query("select products_model, products_price, products_quantity, products_name from orders_products

// While loop to list the item

while($row_orders_products = mysql_fetch_array($orders_products)) {
$csv_output .= "," . "BEGIN_ITEM". "," ;
$csv_output .= filter_text($row_orders_products[0]) . "," ;
$csv_output .= $row_orders_products[1] . "," ;
$csv_output .= $row_orders_products[2] . "," ;
$csv_output .= filter_text($row_orders_products[3]) . "," ;
$csv_output .= "END_ITEM";

} // end while loop for products

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------//
$csv_output .= "\n";
} // while loop main first

//print
header("Cache-Control: cache, must-revalidate");   
header("Pragma: public");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=ordersexports_" . date("Ymd") . ".csv");
print $csv_output;
 exit;
}//function main

function filter_text($text) {
$filter_array = array(",","\r","\n","\t");
return str_replace($filter_array,"",$text);
} // function for the filter
?>