• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Won't work

McBloody

:'(

I upload the file i got from here and i get this :

Warning: main(includes/functions/compatibility.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\triches.fr\wwwroot\shop\catalog\install\includes\application.php on line 16

Warning: main(includes/functions/compatibility.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\triches.fr\wwwroot\shop\catalog\install\includes\application.php on line 16

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/compatibility.php' (include_path='c:\php') in C:\Domains\triches.fr\wwwroot\shop\catalog\install\includes\application.php on line 16

Why ? and how can it be fixed ?

:'(

I upload the file i got from here and i get this :

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/compatibility.php' (include_path='c:\php') in C:\Domains\triches.fr\wwwroot\shop\catalog\install\includes\application.php on line 16

Why ? and how can it be fixed ?

Maybe try posting in the support thread.

Well the thing is that this is the installation process... so i though here would be the right place.

Well nobody would know from your first post.

So you are installing OSC onto your pc and are using xamp or wamp/

Archived