• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My replacement cell phone site

tjohnson329

I would just like some feed back on our site, We are a company that sells replacement phones to companies. If you ever lost or have broke your phone we are the people you would contact to get a inexpensive replacement. Right now we are trying to expand and have developed a site using oscommerce. We would just like some feedback on the site please.

www.blabberjacks.com

thanks

I would just like some feed back on our site, We are a company that sells replacement phones to companies. If you ever lost or have broke your phone we are the people you would contact to get a inexpensive replacement. Right now we are trying to expand and have developed a site using oscommerce. We would just like some feedback on the site please.

www.blabberjacks.com

thanks

Your Shipping & Returns, Privacy Notice, and Conditions of Use need to be populated.

Willie

www.CleverEmbroidery.com

BTW: I would appreciate any feedback on my site. Thanks. Willie

Your Header Image assumes some is browsing at a set resolution, it looks bad when browsing at mine (1280x1204 on one monitor, 1440x900 on the other)

Your thumbnail images are freaking huge. 150k for an 80 px by 120 px image? That should be less than 3k each. At the rate you are set at, it would take over 2 minutes for a 56k dialup user to see your main page, much less shop any other pages.

Probably more, but long load times due to image sizes stopped me from going further.

Your Header Image assumes some is browsing at a set resolution, it looks bad when browsing at mine (1280x1204 on one monitor, 1440x900 on the other)

Your thumbnail images are freaking huge. 150k for an 80 px by 120 px image? That should be less than 3k each. At the rate you are set at, it would take over 2 minutes for a 56k dialup user to see your main page, much less shop any other pages.

Probably more, but long load times due to image sizes stopped me from going further.

Thanks alot I will try and change the heading, Im not to sure about what is the normal heading size that would look good on most browser. Also I will change my thumbnails down to smaller sizes with quicker load times.

i guess u made the pictures from those phones... try to make picture on a single color for example on a white page u put the phone then u make a picture, u can change the background afther that, evrything around the mobile phone :)

Archived