• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does Anyone have the original forum.php file?

mysticgifts

What is the filepath for this file? I don't see any forum.php in my files. Is that part of a contribution?

I am a total newbie to all of this! I don't know what a contribution is. I bought this site online from someone that installed it for me, so maybe it's not a standard thing? It's under file manager, then admin, then there's a file that says forum.php I was making adjustments to a color code and some how the whole thing go messed up! I would sure appreciate any help you could offer!!!!

Thanks!!!!

You need to contact the person you bought the website from, I expect.

There is no such file in my Admin directory. Sounds like it's part of a contribution. In other words, the file is not part of the standard OSC website install.

A message board thingy?

You say you were merely trying to change a color code? What happened?

You need to contact the person you bought the website from, I expect.

There is no such file in my Admin directory. Sounds like it's part of a contribution. In other words, the file is not part of the standard OSC website install.

A message board thingy?

You say you were merely trying to change a color code? What happened?

Yeah, I think that's what I'll need to do. I'm not sure what happened! After I made the change, I went to that page on my website and got this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/mysti43/public_html/forum.php on line 369

Which was really weird, since I was no where near line 369. A few folks tried to look at the html for me and make suggestions, but nothing worked. Then I tried to do a database restore, but that didn't do anything, either.

Oh well, guess I'll have to try to get in touch with the guy who sold it to me, like you said!

Thank you so much for responding to my question!!!

Archived