• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Submit instead of Check out

snoo2002

Hello,

is there anyway to make my shopping cart work this way:

the customer picks whatever he wants and the quantity that he wants and put all in his cart normaly like any shopping cart, but at the end , instead of checking out and paying using credit card or whatever, he click on submit button that sends the content of the cart to an email address, which means i dont want people to do any payments on my website, i just want them to pick stuff then when they're done the list will be sent to my email , then i will contact them.

is it possible

thanks and regards,

Hello,

is there anyway to make my shopping cart work this way:

the customer picks whatever he wants and the quantity that he wants and put all in his cart normaly like any shopping cart, but at the end , instead of checking out and paying using credit card or whatever, he click on submit button that sends the content of the cart to an email address, which means i dont want people to do any payments on my website, i just want them to pick stuff then when they're done the list will be sent to my email , then i will contact them.

is it possible

thanks and regards,

Yeah. I had a client ask the same question. What I did what when they checked out, they check out normally but no paument was entered. I took out the payment option and put in something like COD or flat rate. This by passes the CC info. Might be a sloppy way, but seems to work as of now. Visit My Website

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Archived