• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie Needs Help With Country & Zone Issues

CathyLee

Hello:

I am new here --- so please bear with me! :blush:

In our Administration area... for the location/taxes section - is there a way to delete a bunch of countries at once?

To be more specific - I do not want to ship to any other countries, except for USA - so is there a quick way to get rid of all the other countries & the zones without having to delete them one by one???

Right now it seems I have no other choice but to delete them one by one which is way too time consuming! I have searched through all of the pages in my control panel for ADMIN to see if I can find the specific page for countries & zone with the list so I can delete at once --- but I cannot find the page.

I hope I can get some help with this. I find PHP very confusing & much different than HTML.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Cathy Lee

You can delete them using MySQL queries in phpMyAdmin, but as PHP confuses you I'd recommend you don't get involved at this stage with MySQL queries. That leaves deleting them one by one I'm afraid.

Vger

You can delete them using MySQL queries in phpMyAdmin, but as PHP confuses you I'd recommend you don't get involved at this stage with MySQL queries. That leaves deleting them one by one I'm afraid.

Vger

Hi Vger:

Thank you so much for you help! :rolleyes:

I had to do it the hard way --- but at least I have it done now.

ALL THE BEST!

Cathy Lee

Archived