• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on store please

sparkly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maria,

I really like the overal look of your shop. It fits in with your product line nicely. I also like the easy navigation, and the way you have your modules laid out. Well done! Make sure you have a good sitemap and product feed to get the best exposure and SEO results. Also, you have a wee glitch in your code somewhere in your new products script. Click on the pregnant transfers link to see what I mean.

New Products For September

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sp/spa/sparklyprints.com.au/public/www/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

Quick question... do you do wedding related transfers, and how much would shipping be to the UK and Spain?

Hello Angel and thanks for your feedback on my store. I have installed a header tags contribution and a xml sitemap to google. I have tried to install the Ultimate SEO will less luck since I got an error I wasn't able to resolve. I will give it another try when I get a moment.

Shipping is free! Please email me and let me know what transfers you were after and I will try and meet your request.

Thanks,

Maria

[email protected]

Archived