• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS module

My OSC version does not come with a UPS module. Please direct me to where I can find a UPS module to install.

I would appreciate a reply before I mentally mark this forum as useless as previous posts received none.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

My OSC version does not come with a UPS module. Please direct me to where I can find a UPS module to install.

I would appreciate a reply before I mentally mark this forum as useless as previous posts received none.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this contribution:http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,all/search,UPS

And it seems you are very very urgent for your eleven excalmatory points. ;)

Everyone is changing the world.

Everyone is a world.

For everyone needs my help, PM or email if I amn't online.

I would recommend this one. It is a lighter version then the XML version listed above and it doesn't require you to obtain a key. It works just as good if not better and sets up better. Plus it works better if you plan on using Google Checkout.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,UPS+Choice

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Bad remark for someone who started 7 threads and only thanked once for the replies he got....

Do you think we are paid for this work and you deserve free support because the software was free? A little consideration for the members who answer here is in order. Thanks for your attention.

Bad remark for someone who started 7 threads and only thanked once for the replies he got....

Do you think we are paid for this work and you deserve free support because the software was free? A little consideration for the members who answer here is in order. Thanks for your attention.

Well this is a SUPPORT FORUM.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

So abuse is OK? The only thing that matters is to get your question answered?

That reminds me I promised myself not to answer any more questions in the general forums :)

Hey guys sorry for being a bit harsh in my first post. For some reason I have not been getting notifications for replies to my posts and was thinking no one was answering. This made me a bit irritated. But just now I went into “My controls” and saw that I got responses to all of my posts so I am happy now! :thumbsup: .

Thank you all for your replies. I am trying to install MVS with SEO URL's, Header Tags controller, and Ultra Pics, I'm having a real hard time with admin/categories.php. This seems to be my only conflict. Has anyone been able to get this combination of contribs to work?

Note to all, especially those who create the contributions: I am very pleased so far with the flexibility of OSC and I'm amazed how this community has come together with so many different ideas and skills to make it even better. BRAVO!

Archived