• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to change left column to align at Top?

LD007

I am trying to modify the left column at http://www.doublebee.ca/index.php. For that matter, the left column on all the pages. The left column items in the grey box are always aligned with the bottom. So as the page content grows there is more space on top of the left column. I have tried to look at all the "includes" files that may have the table elements I can modify but can't seem to find the right one.

Any help would be appreciated in determining which file to modify and where in that file I can use a valign="top" or anything else that may keep the grey box at the top.

Firstly, I cannot answer your question.

I'd just like to say...that I really LIKE how your left column and index page are seemingly indented. Everything appears to be centered below the header. Have you installed a contrib that would have done that?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind learning how to do the same in my own website.

Personally, I like it. It's eye-catching...for what that's worth. :)

Can you give us a link to an example of the page where the content pushes the column to the bottom.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Firstly, I cannot answer your question.

I'd just like to say...that I really LIKE how your left column and index page are seemingly indented. Everything appears to be centered below the header. Have you installed a contrib that would have done that?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind learning how to do the same in my own website.

Personally, I like it. It's eye-catching...for what that's worth. :)

Thank you for your kind words, however, I can't take credit for the page effects alignment - this is how the template started. I'm sure there is an HTML tag/code in there somewhere forcing a "center" alignment. I'm just having a tough time finding the column aligment tag/code for the left column tag - otherwise I'd have a look for the centering code for you.

Archived