• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing some USPS options

reidei

I know I've seen this on the forum before but after spending over an hour searching, I can't find it again - so I apologize.

I'm using USPS as my only shipping module. I want to turn off/comment out some of the shipping options like 'Parcel Post' etc. and leave

only Priority and Express. I *think* I can comment these out somewhere but can't find that file anywhere!

HELP?! Thanks!

I know I've seen this on the forum before but after spending over an hour searching, I can't find it again - so I apologize.

I'm using USPS as my only shipping module. I want to turn off/comment out some of the shipping options like 'Parcel Post' etc. and leave

only Priority and Express. I *think* I can comment these out somewhere but can't find that file anywhere!

HELP?! Thanks!

Hi there - I had this same problem - I tried commenting out the USPS module but I ended up going from bad to worse - finally after days of pulling my hair out I hired a PHP programmer and he had it all fixed almost instantly for a very, very reasonable cost.

The shipping modules are in the first Includes. So go to your File Manager, then click Includes, then Modules, Then Shipping and you'll see USPS in there. Good luck - as I mentioned, I did the "comment out" thing and it didn't work for me, but that could have been something I did ???

Archived