• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Subtotal is always doubled?

PlasTEAK

When an order is placed everything works fine until you reach the page order confirmation... Then the subtotal which was correct everywhere else is doubled! one item, the price is doubled. If you confirm the order then go into the admin section and click "update" the price corrects itself. It happends no matter what shipping or billing option I choose, and through the admin section I can always update and it work fine. Meaning if I add 3 items it calculated properly.

So basically no matter what I order the subtotal is always doubled! ALWAYS!

My eyes are crossed and I am running out of ideas here.....

... anyone? anyone?

Feel free to play with it

www.plasteak.com

I'm also open for emails, [email protected]

this is the default bottom part of catalog/includes/classes/order.php ... compare to yours, have any of the subtotal lines 2x?

$shown_price = tep_add_tax($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax']) * $this->products[$index]['qty'];
	$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;

$products_tax = $this->products[$index]['tax'];
	$products_tax_description = $this->products[$index]['tax_description'];
	if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	  $this->info['tax'] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  if (isset($this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"])) {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  }
	} else {
	  $this->info['tax'] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
	  if (isset($this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"])) {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
	  }
	}

$index++;
  }

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['shipping_cost'];
  } else {
	$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['tax'] + $this->info['shipping_cost'];
  }
}
 }
?>

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived