• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to activate payment online

reup

hello all,

I have been playing for month with oscommerce but never actually started a site

now I am ready to go live and I realize that I don't know how to get payed for my product.

I can activate paypal, no problem, it only ask for the email address of my paypal account

but when I try to use the pay online process, I have no idea how to redirect the money to my bank account

I have purchase with my own card a product from my eshop, I follow all the steps and it took my card details, then send the admin (me) an email with my address and purchase order. but where did my money went ???

in administration, I cannot set my account details, the only thing I see are :

Authorize.net 0

Credit Card 0

Paiement comptant à la livraison 0

Paiement en ligne 0

Chèque / Mandat

NOCHEX

PayPal 0

2CheckOut 0

PSiGate

SECPay

and in credit card only the following

Information test carte de crédit :

CC#: 4111111111111111

Expire : Toute date

Enable Credit Card Module

True

Split Credit Card E-Mail Address

Payment Zone

--aucun--

Set Order Status

Processing

Sort order of display.

according to what I read in this forum, it suppose to show me info about visa card and other, so I am thinking that I am missing a contrib somewhere

thanks for any tips

reup

The included cc module is only for testing, it does not actually take any money from the credit card used and its not connected to any payment services.

To receive payment you will need to use a 3 party payment provider like PayPal and/or get yourself a merchant account and a payment gateway for your shop.

• 3 weeks later...
The included cc module is only for testing, it does not actually take any money from the credit card used and its not connected to any payment services.

To receive payment you will need to use a 3 party payment provider like PayPal and/or get yourself a merchant account and a payment gateway for your shop.

sorry for the delay, I just realize that I was not warn automatically by email when getting a reply

so if I want to get payed by visa card I need to .....?

this is my first active eshop so I am a bit dumb concernign certain aspect of it :-(

reup

• 3 weeks later...

When you set-up (free) paypal account - you will give to them your account # that way the will transfer to you bank.Just enabling paypal in osc do not do any good.

You need to go to paypal.com and set-up account.Good luck - you going to need a lot dealing with paypal and osc.

You need PayPal or a merchant account.

PayPal collects the funds minus a small processing fee, you never see the credit card info. Then you need to transfer the funds from PayPal to your bank account or get a PayPal Debit Card and get your funds out of an ATM. If using PayPal, install the PayPal IPN contribution, this will prevent the issues with the stock install.

A merchant account works almost the same way as far as the collection of funds is done but each one has a different way of transfering your funds to your bank account, some are daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.