• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

register_globals error

Hi there all

I am getting the error "Register_globals not enabled" when i try to run install, how do i go about enabling them please ?

Hi all again

Sad i know posting into my own question but hey ho.

I have been looking into the error that is in the first question and went away to try to change this nasty register globals parameter in the .htaccess files, changed them all, uploaded them all as dummy names and then renamed them to stop windows whinging at me, all looked good till i came to call install.php again.................... :'( still the same error, am i missing something here ?

Hi all again

Sad i know posting into my own question but hey ho.

I have been looking into the error that is in the first question and went away to try to change this nasty register globals parameter in the .htaccess files, changed them all, uploaded them all as dummy names and then renamed them to stop windows whinging at me, all looked good till i came to call install.php again.................... :'( still the same error, am i missing something here ?

Yep your prob missing the php.ini file and the .htaccess thats your server sounds like it needs !

Im sure i sent you a pm about this?

Mark

Yep your prob missing the php.ini file and the .htaccess thats your server sounds like it needs !

Im sure i sent you a pm about this?

Mark

Hi there

Yes you did nethostuk

Just e-mailed you about it my friend.

If its a fresh install go for RC1 as it takes care of that and has some other fixes as well.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived