• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to display deliverey with out vat if prices include tax

nafri

Hi..

On my site all prices include tax even the deliverey.i also have made a small change to show prices with and with out vat.

My problem is that i would like the checkout_shipping.php to show shipping cost without tax.On my checkout_confirmation.php i have made changes by showing prices and subtotal with out vat.Only the shipping is been shown inclusive of vat.i would like to show it without vat on both of these pages.

For example at the moment.

sub-total = shown exclding vat

shipping = shown with vat

Vat = vat shown includes vat from shipping and subtotal

total

would like it to be

sub-total = like above

shipping = to be shown excluding vat

vat = like above

total =

which files do i need to change to get checkout_shipping.php and checkout_confirmation.php to show shipping with out vat(tax)

many thanks in advance

nafri

On my store it is showing right now as you want it, the only thing I had to do was change to show prices without VAT.

The s&h was previously being shown with VAT, changed it to false, and now it is correctly being shown without VAT.

MindTwist of Twisted Reality and Twisted Tienda

On my store it is showing right now as you want it, the only thing I had to do was change to show prices without VAT.

The s&h was previously being shown with VAT, changed it to false, and now it is correctly being shown without VAT.

hi mndtwist

my store is based in uk and i must show all prices to be incluidng vat.changing the global setting to show prices without vat will not work here. the shipping is taxable so it be must be set taxable in modules/shipping.

i want to know which function and file checks that if shipping is taxable to diaplay it with tax else not.

regards

nafri

Archived