• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Total Wrong - HELP! - extra $.38 ?!

reidei

I'm getting an additional $ .38 on every single order regardless of the price. I looked around and found that I had tare weight set to .38 because

I was trying to add .38 pounds onto the weight of each package for packaging materials. I set this to 0 and set the large weight increase to 0 also

just in case. I'm still getting the extra $ .38 on each package and I can't figure out why. I reset the permissions on configure.php to 644 and tried again but still no change. Any ideas at all? I can't imagine what's going on ??!! HELP! :'(

Thanks!

There's a shipping or payment contribution that adds some odd value like that. Are you using some non-stock module? Try finding out where the problem is by using different modules. If you place an order with the Check/Money Order module, is the charge still there? If you use the flat or table rate shipping modules, is the charge still there?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You're right! I added in flat rate and it doesn't add the .38 cents. I appears that only the USPS does. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it's

not doing it anymore - thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!!

Archived