• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

blank shipping generator please help!

ok so i took silverado's advise and un installed the ups xml module, i installed ups choice, it was a much easier install thanks for that.

now the google checkout logo displays ups ignored in red bla bla, i know im supposed to go to http://www.feesha.com/googlecheckout/shipp...d_generator.php and generate the code. but it generates absolutly nothing. im dumbfounded. any advise?

Firstly, you need to post the file that the shipping generator is giving you when you run it.

I have to assume...without seeing it...that if it's generating 'nothing'....then you have no shipping ZONES set up in your shipping modules. You have to tell Google Checkout via the shipping modules which locations you are shipping to.

If you haven't set up shipping zones for any of your shipping methods...the GC shipping generator will return a whole lot of nothing.