• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images not loading in IE

Hamzacho

When i first installed the template and uploaded everything. It was the working fine. But once i tried to edit around the images, they stopped working in IE. The website loaded fine on Firefox. I then uploaded the template again and this time right from the beginning no images appeard in IE and again they worked in Firefox. I checked the source for the image and in IE it was "http:///images/imagename.gif" while in Firefox it gave the full correct path.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know that in IE you can block the images, simply check this setting. Go to Tools --> Internet options --> Advanced and tick the box show pictures.

Simply I don't believe that in one browser the images loaded fine in another not.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Your configure.php files were not written to by the install. Firefox has better error handling than IE so "guesses" at what the path should be, but IE needs it spelled out correctly.

Vger

Archived