• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer list configuration

Hi All,

I'm new to this, so apologies if my request seems simple.

I have 330+ customers and each time a new one registers with my site, I have to search the date column manually to find them, is there any way I can list the customer page by date so they add on the bottom to save me searching for them.

Also how can I make a field mandatory and add another, I.e. my customer 'company name' field is optional and I'd like to make it a 'required field', I'd also like to add in another field, that of 'Position in company' and make that a required field also.

As i said, i'm new to this and someone else designed what i have so far, so please treat me as very dense in any replies.

Thanks

Regards

Concrete Heads Ltd

Hi All,

I'm new to this, so apologies if my request seems simple.

I have 330+ customers and each time a new one registers with my site, I have to search the date column manually to find them, is there any way I can list the customer page by date so they add on the bottom to save me searching for them.

Also how can I make a field mandatory and add another, I.e. my customer 'company name' field is optional and I'd like to make it a 'required field', I'd also like to add in another field, that of 'Position in company' and make that a required field also.

As i said, i'm new to this and someone else designed what i have so far, so please treat me as very dense in any replies.

Thanks

Regards

Concrete Heads Ltd

You should modify catalog/index.php.

About line 195, find:

$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";

change it to:

//$listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
$listing_sql .= " order by p.products_date_added";

Everyone is changing the world.

Everyone is a world.

For everyone needs my help, PM or email if I amn't online.

Archived