• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

big images 1.25 w/ an Image subdirectory?

jhande

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out if anyone has been able to get the two contributions to work together.

I am using big images 1.25 and would like to add a subfolder/directory structure for my hundreds... thousands of images.

I tried Image Subdirectory Support 2.0 but it only works for the thumbnail images, not the larger images.

I was looking at possibly trying oscFileBrowser, but the package also includes the 'On the Fly' Auto Thumbnailer which I am not interested in.

Of course the idea solution would be to FTP my images and point to them from the Admin Panel, but I'll take any fix I can get.

Yes I asked for help in the contribution support threads (no response, dead), I searched the forums and hacked my site (what a mess).

It's possible that what I am asking for is a simple fix/edit. But I am somewhat new at making a mess of my PHP files and before I go and trash my site again, I figured I'd ask if someone had an answer/fix.

Thanks for looking!

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -