• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Issues with this...

inalilbubble

Hi I installed this contrib and I am having a small issue

1.When I add a page in the admin area it does not appear in the information box

2. When I try to access the page through its URL http://www.mysite.com/extra_info_pages.php?pages_id=7 I just get a blank page in my template even though I have edited this page via the admin.

Any ideas I have Saturday to meet my deadline on this job and that is one of the last few details I need to get done. Thanks!!

I am pissed, wheres the help & support here, no one is helpping us, i would get more help & support from x-cart, or one of the other shopping carts. It is true.

SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCTS.

Michael

I am pissed, wheres the help & support here, no one is helpping us, i would get more help & support from x-cart, or one of the other shopping carts. It is true.

SUPPORT YOUR PRODUCTS.

Hi mrgtec,

I totally understand your frustration I still havent figured this out and I normally wouldnt care except this build is for a customer and they need to be able to edit pages easily. I think I am just going to try a fresh reinstall of this mod and cross my fingers since I need to go live and turn this in on the 17th. :\

Hi mrgtec,

I totally understand your frustration I still havent figured this out and I normally wouldnt care except this build is for a customer and they need to be able to edit pages easily. I think I am just going to try a fresh reinstall of this mod and cross my fingers since I need to go live and turn this in on the 17th. :\

Figured this out mrgtec!! You need to make a folder named 'upload' in catalog/images make it 777 too. I skipped this one little step and thats what caused it.