• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Web Host Recommendations

tyro

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent web host? We've been using Network Solutions Shared Pro Hosting Package which is the best they offer. We've found their service to be very unreliable, and I've had to report outages on a weekly basis. The customer service is very polite, and they are always apologetic, but that doesn't cut it when you're losing customers. Their C-Panel is painfully slow, as well as their database server which craps out on a regular basis. I thought I'd share the experience in case anyone else was looking to them for service.

Any feedback on choosing a reliable web host would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent web host? We've been using Network Solutions Shared Pro Hosting Package which is the best they offer. We've found their service to be very unreliable, and I've had to report outages on a weekly basis. The customer service is very polite, and they are always apologetic, but that doesn't cut it when you're losing customers. Their C-Panel is painfully slow, as well as their database server which craps out on a regular basis. I thought I'd share the experience in case anyone else was looking to them for service.

Any feedback on choosing a reliable web host would be greatly appreciated.

i use www.downtownhost.net and i really like them :) there are also many reviews at www.webhostingtalk.com

best of luck!

You should check out services offered at www.pubwebhost.com which has a free (ad supported) and paid option.

Servers are based in UK and I have my test setup - up and running there for few months without any outage to date.

cheers,

Gaurav

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Hostingbay ----the best hosting service in Australia

Hosting Bay is a Global Hosting Provider with seamless global bandwidth that ensures your web site has uninterrupted data flow and lightning-fast speed. Our fully redundant power systems have over 2 hours of back-up power, backed by a quick-start generator with over 80 hours of fuel on-site and priority one-hour fuel supply contracts Our robust and reliable network guarantees 99.8% uptime of your web site.

Everyone is changing the world.

Everyone is a world.

For everyone needs my help, PM or email if I amn't online.

Archived