• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Status Notification Emails

I have already searched the forums here but all of the posts I see about emails are dealing with the initial order emails.

I need to edit the emails that are sent when you update the status of an order, specifically when you change the status to show that the item has been delivered. Anyone know what file this would be?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Billy

For Fresh OSC:

catalog/admin/orders.php

line50 ---- line52

#########

$email = STORE_NAME . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL') . "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . tep_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" . $notify_comments . sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE, $orders_status_array[$status]);

tep_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

#########

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php

line68 -- line 74

#########

define('EMAIL_SEPARATOR', '------------------------------------------------------');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT', 'Order Update');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER', 'Order Number:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL', 'Detailed Invoice:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED', 'Date Ordered:');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE', 'Your order has been updated to the following status.' . "\n\n" . 'New status: %s' . "\n\n" . 'Please reply to this email if you have any questions.' . "\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT_COMMENTS_UPDATE', 'The comments for your order are' . "\n\n%s\n\n");

#########

Everyone is changing the world.

Everyone is a world.

For everyone needs my help, PM or email if I amn't online.

• 3 years later...

Archived