• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors on top page on new installation

stuffy

Hello, new to osCommerce. (I posted in General Discussion but should of posted here)

I have attemptted to install the merchant several times, and am stumped on what I am doing incorrect.

Probably some one has posted this issue in the past and hoping someone can help me out.

After installing and accessing: http://stuffupforgrab.com/catalog/

I get the following errors:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32403 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 162

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php:162) in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

When attempting to access the administration page, I get these errors and nothing else shows:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 32403 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 161

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:161) in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:161) in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:161) in /home4/stuffupf/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

I get the following errors:

When attempting to access the administration page, I get these errors and nothing else shows:

This has come up soooo often. Use the search box (left below) and type in "Safe Mode" and you will find lots of posts, like this one for example.

Archived