• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Images Problem

boosters

I have just buy a new server from servage.net, they give the free OSCommerce 2.2 RC1 with that package, yesturday i install a script on a server and add a new products. now the problem is the images was not coming, I am a new in OSCommerce, so i don't know where to upload the images, Please help me. :blink:

oscommerceur9.jpg

When i browse the image and click preview , no images comes there.

Usually, when there is a image file uploaded, you get a message on top of the screen on a green bar that says file upload succesful. Did you get such a message? Or did you get a red bar? Or nothing at all?

Other than that, make sure that the images/ directory has the right permissions in order to upload the files.

There is one problem comes, now the problem is the images sizes. when i upload the image it is taking too much width, i have 500 images with different width and height , so how should i make a equal size, if i edit the image on photoshop and upload on a server , than it automatically takes change the width and height.

There is any method to change different products images.

There is one problem comes, now the problem is the images sizes. when i upload the image it is taking too much width, i have 500 images with different width and height , so how should i make a equal size, if i edit the image on photoshop and upload on a server , than it automatically takes change the width and height.

There is any method to change different products images.

in the admin area of your shop under configuration and images you can preset the sizes to appear in your shop.. It does work best if all the images are the same size. I found the best size is 480 x 480.

check my images on www.razamatazjewellery.co.uk and see if that is what you are after!

Archived