• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL error

Dustie

Hi,

Hope someone can help me.

I am in the process of installing my webshop, sorry that I keep coming again :(.

I just signed up as a customer and tried to make an order. Registration works great, but if I log in then I get an SQL error on the side the right hand side :(

Does anyone know what it is and how I can fix it??

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

select distinct op.products_id from orders o, orders_products op, products p where o.customers_id = '6' and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_status = '1' group by products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit

[TEP STOP]

thank you for your help and replies

Ann

I had a peek at your site and I've got a better idea where the error resides, looks the same as with this problem...

Hellas, THANK YOU !

It is incredible how one single change can stuff the whole thing up. I realised the mistake as soon as I read it in the other post.

I was playing around with the Maximum Values, and had the Customer Order History on O :( I have put that up now, and viola....... IT WORKS :) :) :)

Thank you for your help.....I hope this reply helps someone else who has the same problem one day :)

Archived