• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in the Dutch language

Dustie

Hi all,

I am new are this and still in the process of setting up my new webshop.

I have installed the Dutch language in my Webshop. I can't speak the language myself, but need it, so can't translate what is wrong on one of my pages :(

When I go into "Lets see what we have here" it seems there should be an image, which seems to be missing in my images file. I have checked and doubled check that all the images are in, but can't find a missing one. :(

Can anyone take take a look and see if they know what is missing there, and why I am getting that strange text in dutch instead of an image?

Guess it helps if I give you the direct link.

http://annspaperart.ch/osCommerce/index.ph...amp;language=nl

In advance thank you to any who takes the time to help.

Ann

Apparently there is something going wrong in your index.php at this place:

<tr>
	   <td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>
	   <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>

The category image is missing, only the alt text is now shown on the right. You can prevent this by attaching a category image to this category or by setting admin / configuration / images / image required to false.

Thanks for your replies.

Do you know the name of this category image so I can replace it with something?? As I cant find what is missing, I also don't know how to name it :(

Which folder would that go into? Images??

You can manage category images through your admin / catalog / Categories/Products

Select the category, click on the edit button and you'll have the possibility to upload an image to that category...

Thanks for your replies.

Do you know the name of this category image so I can replace it with something?? As I cant find what is missing, I also don't know how to name it :(

Which folder would that go into? Images??

You don't have to know the name, just add a new one to your category in admin, so it should be displayed fine. And yes, they are by default uploaded in to the images/ folder

Ohhhhhhhh now I get it :) Thank you :)

I have decided to go for the option of no images at all.

Seems I have solved 2 problems here....I didn't really like them there anyway, but at least now I know how to put them in should I ever want to do so :)

Thank you for your replies and help.

Archived