I have my 'link' colour set to black.

A {
 color: #000000;
 text-decoration: none;
}

A:hover {
 color: #FFD98C;
 text-decoration: underline;

This works well in my Category/Infobox's however on the rest of my page my links are hard to read because the back ground is dark grey. Is there a way to change my hyperlink colours for certain pages? I am using STS, if this makes any difference.

• 1 month later...
You can do it by adding different classes to the links at those certain pages and defining the classes in your stylesheet.

Where does one get that info. I would like the links to show underlined and bold in my product description pages and in my Information Pages Unlimited.

Customers are missing important links in the descriptions and the info pages contribution documents because they use the default A class in the CSS.

How do I set up the selected pages. example?

Where in the page do I put the classes?

How do I define the css without confusing the other A entries?

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

Where does one get that info. I would like the links to show underlined and bold in my product description pages and in my Information Pages Unlimited.

Customers are missing important links in the descriptions and the info pages contribution documents because they use the default A class in the CSS.

How do I set up the selected pages. example?

Where in the page do I put the classes?

How do I define the css without confusing the other A entries?

Hi, i'm having kind of the same problem.

The colours of my links differ from page to page. It doesn't make sense. For example, on my privacy page, the links on my left column show as underlined if they have already been visited, but they show not underlined on my index page. My advanced search page is ok, so is my shopping cart page.

It seems the problem is on my information pages (privacy, conditions, etc...)

I would like the link to stay the normal colour even if they have been clicked on already.

I have amended both stylesheets. (in catalog/ and catalog/includes) nothing works.

But it's weird that the colour of the links doesn't change on the my account page for example but they do on the privacy page.

It's driving me mad. I've now spent over 5 hours trying to sort that out!

Pleaaaaaaaase help!

Florence

Hi, i'm having kind of the same problem.

The colours of my links differ from page to page. It doesn't make sense. For example, on my privacy page, the links on my left column show as underlined if they have already been visited, but they show not underlined on my index page. My advanced search page is ok, so is my shopping cart page.

It seems the problem is on my information pages (privacy, conditions, etc...)

I would like the link to stay the normal colour even if they have been clicked on already.

I have amended both stylesheets. (in catalog/ and catalog/includes) nothing works.

But it's weird that the colour of the links doesn't change on the my account page for example but they do on the privacy page.

It's driving me mad. I've now spent over 5 hours trying to sort that out!

Pleaaaaaaaase help!

Florence

I've found it! At last!

It's because I'm using html files for the information (privacy, conditions) so separate classes are automatically created in those files.

Florence

Archived