• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

25 bucks to anyone who can solve my problem

peachlotus

Hi. I'm offering $25 to the first person who can provide me with information to solve this problem. After installing the Search Engine Friendly (SEF) contribution, my popup images don't work correctly. (Note to Moderators - I'm aware there's a SEF thread, but it's been a month and no one has responded to me there, so please don't move this post there...thanks!) When "click to enlarge" is clicked, a popup window does open, but it doesn't contain the image and uses a different template than it's supposed to (I'm using the Simple Template System contribution). I discovered that if I type in the address the way it would be if SEF was not installed, that it still works properly. To see this in action:

Doesn't Work:

http://www.peachlotus.com/catalog/popup_image.php/pID/248

Works Correctly:

http://www.peachlotus.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=248

So does anyone know either:

1.) How to get this to work properly with the SEF style URL? or

2.) How to prevent only the popup_image.php URLs from being converted to SEF style?

I will immediately send $25 thru paypal to the first person who successfully answers this problem (or send a money order if you don't have paypal) Thanks!