• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for 'Bundled' contributions or scripts to install multiple contribs

Websteria

I am building a couple of osC sites. I am looking to save a little time (as I know I have a lot of work ahead of me on other pieces)

So I was looking for bundled contributions or some scripts to help install several contributions. I noticed that there are STS Power Pack / STS Mega Pack, etc. I also know there are other incarnations of osC (Max, CRE) that install a boatload of stuff, some of what I do not need/want.

What I'm looking for is something between the two. Basically where I install osC RC1, then install the bundle or run some scripts and get 6-12 popular contributions installed. I actually have a list of 12 that I'm interested in integrating.

Is there anything out there like that (besides the ones I mentioned above)? Maybe I need to try different search keywords? Thanks in advance for your help.

OR... does someone have a new pre-built blank install of RC1 with a handful of contributions already integrated?

I was specifically looking at these contribs (they're not in any particular order, just numbered):

1. Credit Class & Gift Voucher (CCGV)

2. Easy Populate & Products Attributes

3. Order Editor

4. Simple Template System (STS)

5. Header Tags Controller

6. Purchase w/o Account

7. Multiple Administrators

8. Master Password

9. Paypal IPN

10. Enhanced Product Management

11. Ultimate SEO URLs

12. META Tags (on the fly)

13. All Products Page

14. 'On the Fly' Auto Thumbnailer using GD Library (or other thumbnailer)