• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Configuring site for viewing

mblessed

Hello, I have built three sites using oscommerce shopping carts and on all three when people view them they are saying the screen has large wording and the pictures on the click to enlarge are real big. On my pc and several others it is not that way. Is there something I can do to make it look the same on all computers?

The sites are www.simplyuniquegiftsonline.com and maggielouisas.com

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hello, I have built three sites using oscommerce shopping carts and on all three when people view them they are saying the screen has large wording and the pictures on the click to enlarge are real big. On my pc and several others it is not that way. Is there something I can do to make it look the same on all computers?

The sites are www.simplyuniquegiftsonline.com and maggielouisas.com

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hi there, I took a quick look and the Maggie Louisas shop does have a very large font size on screen. You may have chenged the size if you have a large resolution PC screen. I would suggest changing the font sizes in the CSS file. Also your header seems to be forcing the scree to require a scroll to the right so needs re-sizing also possibly.

Hope this helps. I am no expert but this should be straight forward enough.

Paul.

You will never learn if you don't try. And boy am I trying....!

Hi there, I took a quick look and the Maggie Louisas shop does have a very large font size on screen. You may have chenged the size if you have a large resolution PC screen. I would suggest changing the font sizes in the CSS file. Also your header seems to be forcing the scree to require a scroll to the right so needs re-sizing also possibly.

Hope this helps. I am no expert but this should be straight forward enough.

Paul.

Thank you for your suggestions. I check the CSS file and I did not make any changes to the sizes of the fonts only the color. The fonts are the size originally loaded when I uploaded the shopping cart. I have tried to resize the Header but when I do it will not load on to the site. Is there something else I need to check?

Archived