• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error after installing Purchase Without Account

Xpression

I downloaded the "Purchase Without Account" and when I uploaded it, the new login.php page gave a fatal error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/ftprinonl/domains/rinomatic.nl/public_html/catalog/includes/header.php:136) in /home/ftprinonl/domains/rinomatic.nl/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

I'm only an OS-Commerce (and php) beginner, please help me... :blush:

• 1 month later...
I downloaded the "Purchase Without Account" and when I uploaded it, the new login.php page gave a fatal error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/ftprinonl/domains/rinomatic.nl/public_html/catalog/includes/header.php:136) in /home/ftprinonl/domains/rinomatic.nl/public_html/catalog/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

I'm only an OS-Commerce (and php) beginner, please help me... :blush:

You might want to look for tep_show_category function appearing in 2 files at the same time: header.php and in the boxes/categories.php files. (follow the paths that your server showed above).

seems that you put bothe in your header and in the left catogory bos the same function. leave it only in the header.

Installed contributions:

Ultimate_SEO, Article Manager 1.5, Dynamic SiteMap 2.0, Infopages, Google SiteMap XMl w/admin 2.1, HeaderTagControler 2.6.1, FCKosc 2.21, X-sell 2.3, Google Analytics Modul, All Products, Page Cache 1.5, EasyPopulate2.7d, Multi Product Manager 2.5, Define Main Page, and probably few others...