• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hide price in order information

sunitha

Hi,

I want to hide the price in all the places wherever price is displayed. I was able to hide the price, where products are displayed, but the price is seen, when the customer follows checkout procedure, that is before confirmation, in billing price is seen and also in "What's In My Cart?". I want the price to be hidden their also.

Thanks and reagards,

S.Sunitha

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I want to hide the price in all the places wherever price is displayed. I was able to hide the price, where products are displayed, but the price is seen, when the customer follows checkout procedure, that is before confirmation, in billing price is seen and also in "What's In My Cart?". I want the price to be hidden their also.

Thanks and reagards,

S.Sunitha

Just done this one, in currencies.php i commented out the last line like this:-

// function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

// return $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);

then added this instead

function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

return "";

this works for me as i have products at various sizes and prices which i use the attributes for

hope it helps

Claire :)

Just done this one, in currencies.php i commented out the last line like this:-

// function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

// return $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);

then added this instead

function display_price($products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

return "";

this works for me as i have products at various sizes and prices which i use the attributes for

hope it helps

Claire :)

Hmmm just realised its taken out my prices in the attributes too, not the solution for me :blink:

Archived