• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

includes/column_left.php and includes/column_right.php.

justedee

Give up!

I have been trying to remove all but the top boxes in both columns all day. All I want is the shopping cart and the list of items I sell (Categories). I would love to have the shopping cart box on the left above categories, but that would probably cause my brain to bleed if I tried that.

I am now at the point where I need more than a hit. Is there anyone out there long winded who would love to walk me through this?

Ya, I'm a chick and I program! What of it?

Please post the contents of both files (between "code" tags please), and let the surgery begin!!!

;)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Give up!

I have been trying to remove all but the top boxes in both columns all day. All I want is the shopping cart and the list of items I sell (Categories). I would love to have the shopping cart box on the left above categories, but that would probably cause my brain to bleed if I tried that.

I am now at the point where I need more than a hit. Is there anyone out there long winded who would love to walk me through this?

Yup always happens as soon as I post i get it.

OK, how do I get the google ads under the boxes. I want the categories on top and the ads below?

Thank you,

~eDee

Ya, I'm a chick and I program! What of it?

Show me some code...

I never worked with Google Ads before, but there's a first time for everything...

:lol:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived