• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attribute issues

tonyd1229

I have no idea where to even start with this expect an assumption...So when I am adding attributes to my products, like size, color, etc...It is not displaying them in the order created (displaying, I mean on the actual store in the drop down menu). Also, when I am adding them on the attributes page, even after I have deleted everything out and it starts over at one it keeps on creating highter numbers, then if I get more then 10 I cannot scroll between the two pages.

I am really confused and tired...

Any help will be good.

Thanks -

Tony

The default code won't allow sorting of attributes. You need to install one of the attribute sorter contributions to get that to work.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You don't need a contribution to achieve this. I had this problem last week.

in your catalog\admin\products_attributes.php

after this code

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

Add:

$option_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page'] : '1');
 $value_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page'] : '1');
 $attribute_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page'] : '1');

That should take care of your problem.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

You don't need a contribution to achieve this. I had this problem last week.

in your catalog\admin\products_attributes.php

after this code

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

Add:

$option_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page'] : '1');
 $value_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page'] : '1');
 $attribute_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page'] : '1');

That should take care of your problem.

Thanks for sharing Nick.

No need to thank me, Monika was the one who pointed it out to me.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Thankyou for sharing this piece of information.. i've been now searching solutions for days.. this will save me plenty of time to configure my webshop.. =)

Archived